Must-Know Facts About Samsung 40 to 49-Inch Televisions
Samsung is a South Korean electronics company, and its operations encompass IT services, audio-visual equipment, as well as refrigeration units. In its television division, the company introduced active-matrix LEDs along with their components. When you are in the market for a Samsung smart TV or another model, here is some valuable information to know before purchase.What are Samsung TV resolution options?
When selecting your TV resolution options, choose a display that caters to your taste for crisp images. Industry insiders measure the resolution in pixels. Depending on the TV, you may be looking at anywhere from one million to eight million separate pixels.
- 720p. These sets are on the lower end of the pixel count.
- 1080p. The majority of models now feature 1080 pixels. It is instrumental for the proper appearance of full HD and HD.
- 2160p. You may also see it displayed as 4K. This pixel count is an ultra high-definition display.
Selecting a 40-inch to 49-inch screen is a common size for a typical home entertainment center setup. It supports a broad range of functionalities that include internet browsing and gameplay. To find out if the monitor length and width works for your purposes, measure the front of the TV diagonally from one corner to its opposite counterpart.Which are typical Samsung smart TV features?
Most models offer downloadable apps. This functionality lets you eliminate the need for other peripherals that allow access to Netflix or YouTube. But other features appeal to buyers as well.
- Home network streaming: This functionality supports PC-to-TV media streaming. Use a Wi-Fi connection to integrate a unit into your network that may be in a different part of the home.
- Internet browsing: You do not have to hook up your tablet to the television to enable online functions.
- Internet streaming: Watch TV shows that you access online. This option makes you more independent from cable network providers.
Most Samsung models in this category feature at least two HDMI ports. They support HD programming. You need this feature when you want to connect a set-top box or another compatible device to the set. It supports audio and video content. There are different cable types to consider. Keep the length of cable as short as possible. If you can situate the peripheral closer to the TV, you cut down on interference.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Samsung.