Office and Business Software
A wide variety of business and accounting software exists for solving your office needs. Microsoft Office 2010 and Office 365 are examples of full software suites that can be used to perform a wide range of accounting tasks either on your computer or in the cloud. Quicken, through its QuickBooks suite, also offers a variety of accounting and financial software for the preparation of invoices and other reports with compatibility for Windows 7 and other operating systems.What software is included in Microsoft Office 2010
Depending on the license, Office 2010 contains several different software features. Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 includes Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and OneNote. Microsoft Office Professional adds Publisher and Access to provide a comprehensive suite of software applications.What are some office and business software applications?
You can expect to find many useful features, such as:
- Microsoft Word: Word is a word processing application that allows for easy writing and editing of documents.
- Microsoft Excel: Excel is a robust spreadsheet software that can be used to perform accounting analysis and help manage customers.
- Microsoft Outlook: Outlook is an email, calendar, and scheduling tool that can be used to manage your time and communicate professionally with customers.
- Microsoft Access: Access is a database tool that can be used to prepare invoices, track reports, manage customer relations, and perform basic accounting.
- Quicken QuickBooks: This is a powerful accounting software title that can be used by small businesses to prepare invoices, manage financial information, and help prepare reports that comply with typical accounting practices.
For cloud computing, Office 365 works well. Office 365 offers all of the software of Office 2010, including both Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 and Microsoft Office Professional, in a way that is easy to use from the internet. This version of Microsoft Office has a subscription license and is installed on the internet. With an internet-based subscription, this version of Office works with all devices, including Windows, to provide full functionality on the go and to do everything from preparing invoices to developing a database to communicate with clients.Does Office 2010 work with Windows 7?
All licenses of Office 2010, including Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010, are fully compatible with Windows 7 and other versions of Windows. Office offers other versions that are compatible with other operating systems, including Mac OS. For Linux users, alternatives to Microsoft Office exist that can meet your office software needs.Are Quicken products compatible with Microsoft Office 2010?
Quicken accounting software is fully compatible with Office 2010, including Office Home. Reports from Quicken can be integrated with Office 2010 software to streamline your business.