NFL Autographed Items
Since 1920, the National Football League has been synonymous with athleticism and entertainment. NFL team memorabilia will make a treasured gift for any fan. There is a wide selection of great NFL sports memorabilia available, including autographed helmets, pictures, footballs, cards, jerseys, and much more.How can you display an autographed helmet?
A glass display case is a great way to protect your NFL helmet. It is important to find one that completely encloses your merchandise to keep it free of dust and other elements. The less the helmet needs cleaning, the longer the autograph will last. A good display case will also include a holder to keep the headgear in place. The glass should offer ultraviolet light protection to prevent fading of the autograph and the colors in the merchandise. With these features, not only will you protect your treasured piece of NFL history, but you will also have a beautiful display to share with friends and family.How can you protect your autographed NFL photos?
The biggest thing to consider when it comes to autographed sports memorabilia and other collectibles is sunlight and ultraviolet rays. Exposure to these types of light can cause photos and other autographed memorabilia to fade over time. The first way to prevent this is to keep your team photos and other NFL sports memorabilia away from sunlight and fluorescent lights. The second way is to purchase picture frames and display cases that are made from glass with UV protection. There are special, art-friendly picture lights that you can place above your treasured pieces to help extend their life.How do you frame an NFL autographed jersey?
- To protect the autograph from fading, you should use glass with ultraviolet light protection and select a location where the sports memorabilia will not be exposed to direct sunlight.
- You should use acid-free matting around the image. Also, using double matting can add a touch of extra color to the display.
- For the frame, you should choose a quality molding. Mahogany molding can add a touch of elegance to your NFL wall hanging. Of course, your framing should match the decor of the home.
- To protect the integrity of the jersey, you should pin it to the matte instead of using glue. This will allow you to be able to remove the jersey if you need to.
- Other collectible items like football cards and pictures can add even more context to a displayed jersey.