Lancôme Makeup Sets and Kits
Lancôme, a luxury house based in France, offers perfumes and cosmetics marketed to be used by women. In addition, the company offers a line of skin care products that aims to improve skin texture, reduce pores, diminish fine lines, and improve uneven skin tones. Its "Dreamtone" serum is used to amend color irregularities, including sun spots and small blemishes.What items are included in Lancôme makeup sets and kits?
Lancôme makeup sets and kits include products such as mascara, youth-activating serum, eyeshadow and blush palettes, lipstick, lip gloss, eye makeup remover, and fragrance. Each makeup set and kit varies, depending on the number and selection of products contained within it.How does one use the products in the Lancôme kit?
- Foundation: Although Lancôme makeup sets and kits include a youth-activating serum, they do not include moisturizer, primer, foundation, concealer, powder/setting spray, or cosmetics for eyebrows. For those whose routine includes such products, it is best to start with your usual base makeup look and then proceed.
- Eyes: Start with an eyeshadow from a palette contained in the kit. Using a brush, slowly blend it into the socket line of each eye. Be careful not to blend the eyeshadow all the way up to the eyebrows. Add the eyeshadow from the chosen palette in small amounts, and build the color slowly and in layers. With a smaller brush, also add a thin line of eyeshadow under the eyes. Apply mascara starting at the root of the eye and then move toward the tip of each eyelash, making sure to define every single lash.
- Cheeks: Lancômes makeup sets and kits include various colors of blush that can provide numerous daytime and nighttime looks depending on ones skill and creativity in applying it. A simple way to apply the blush is to dab it on the apple of ones cheeks and then blend up and out.
- Lips: Dab the lips with the lipstick, being precise. Once the color is applied, blot it with a tissue. Then, finish up with a small bit of lip gloss.
- Fragrance: Hold the fragrance away from the body, at least 5 to 7 inches. Spray the fragrance of choice in small amounts onto the bodys pulse points, as there is extra heat at these points that could naturally boost the fragrance. The most commonly used pulse points on the body are the collarbones, knees, and necklines.
- Makeup removal: At the end of the day or night, use the makeup remover to gently and thoroughly remove the cosmetics from the skin.