Mercedes-Benz E350 Headlights
The Mercedes-Benz E350 is known for its sleek design, advanced technology, and smooth ride, making it a one-of-a-kind vehicle. The headlights of this E-Class Benz also add to the luxurious look of the car for the driver. There are many lighting options available, whether you are in need of a replacement or are looking to incorporate a customized and unique look.How do you replace headlight bulb on an E350?
Replacing the headlight bulb on your Mercedes-Benz E-Class can easily be done at home, and it requires few tools and little time to do so. Be aware that the specific steps may vary based on the model of the Mercedes-Benz E-Class and specific bulb replacement.
- Make sure the lights are switched off and the engine is cool before beginning the process.
- Open the hood to access the wiring and parts behind the light. You may have to move parts, such as the coolant tank, out of the way to access the headlight cover.
- When there is enough space, reach in and unscrew the cap that covers the back of the headlight assembly.
- Unscrew the bulb within the assembly that is attached to the wiring, then unhook the wiring from the metal base that holds the bulb.
- Attach the new bulb to the metal base and reconnect the electrical component to the base.
- Slide the bulb and base back into the assembly and screw it in securely.
- Replace the rear cover back onto the assembly, and reposition any moved components under the hood. Check the lights and beam on your Mercedes-Benz E-Class to ensure that they work.
There are many LED headlights available for Mercedes-Benz vehicles, and these lights are a popular choice for many reasons. LED lights put off a lot of light, and they can last for over 10 years, making them a great option if you are focused on longevity. LEDs are also a durable choice because the bulbs dont utilize a filament as some other bulbs may, and they are highly energy efficient, putting less of a strain on the Mercedes-Benz E-Class battery over time.What are the parts of a headlight?
Headlights for a Mercedes-Benz sedan come in a few parts that may be purchased as a full component or individually if you need to replace a single component of the assembly.
- Housing: This is the shell of the assembly, which sits in the designated nook on the body of the car. It typically has reflective inner components to intensify the light emitted.
- Cover: This casing protects the housing bulbs. It generally is made up of multi-colored sections to generate yellow, red, and white light for different signaling, visability, and lighting purposes.
- Bulbs: There are typically a few bulbs in a single light assembly that function as a turn signal, reverse light, and general light.