Would I Ever Need DVD Drivers or Utilities?
In the event that your computer or laptop picks up a virus, has a system failure or hard disk crash, you will need to restore or rescue your system. For this you will need drivers. This is also the case when you want to install a new device to your system, add new applications or upgrade you pre-loaded drivers or systems. Drivers allow your hardware to function by communicating with the operating system.
What Are Useful Software for My Computer or Laptop?
It is always advisable to have a rescue disk available for your device. However, the following are some of the DVD drivers available for you Dell Equipment:
- Dell Latitude C610/C510 Windows Recovery ISO. This system restore CD or DVD disc set is designed to factory reset your C610/C510. Regardless of the country of origin, it can be used with any language of Windows.
- Dell Latitude C610/C510 Laptop Windows 10 Restore Disk ISO. If your laptop was originally installed with Windows 10 by Dell or if it was upgraded from Windows 8.1, 8, or 7 during the free upgrade period, you may not need to type in a product key or serial number. It will be automatically retrieved from your BIOS and activated during the re-installation process.
- DVD-ROM Dell Inspiron Desktop Computer Drivers and Utilities. It can be used for re-installation of your utilities.
- Dell Tools System Utilities. Use this CD to re-install system utilities. It contains antivirus, support, multimedia, and Internet software.
How do I Install Drivers From These DVDs and CDs?
DVDs and CDs may contain drivers for operating systems that are not on your computer. Only install drivers that are appropriate for your operating system. To install optional devices such as optical drives and DVD drives, you will need the extra CD and documentation.
- Save and close any open files and close any open programs.
- Insert the DVD or CD disk into the DVD drive.
- In most cases the CD or DVD starts running automatically. If not, open Microsoft Windows Explorer and click on the disc drive directory to display the disc contents. Then double-click on the .exe file.
- The installation process may be completed automatically. Where necessary, follow the prompts when required.
- Once the installation process is complete, it is advisable to restart your device.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Dell.