A Guide to Cell Phone Wallet Cases with Card Pockets for Motorola Phones
Your phone is probably one of your most important accessories. It can be frustrating when you have to carry your phone, cards, IDs, and other important objects with you but have nowhere to store them. One great solution to this is a cell phone wallet case with card pockets for Motorola phones.What kinds of wallet style cases are there?
You may be surprised at how many options there are for wallet phone case combinations. Knowing what product options are available for Motorola devices can help simplify the shopping process for you.
- Wallet case: A wallet-style cell phone case is literally a combination of wallet and phone case. These cases can be made from a variety of materials and are a great option for any tech-savvy user on the go. They can contain your device, credit cards, and more. Many even feature additional pockets for change and a holding strap. These cases come in an abundance of colors, styles, and designs.
- Phone pouch: This kind of pouch is like a wallet case except its usually less rigid and in many cases is designed to hold your device and cards within the same pocket. Phone pouches can be simple, complex, and of many different materials.
- Sleeve: A cell phone sleeve is a slimmer style of phone pouch. The difference is that cell phone sleeves dont usually close on the top. They are designed so that you can easily slip your device in and out of the sleeve casing without having to open anything.
- Skin with storage: A cell phone skin attaches to your phone and leaves its screen exposed. Its literally like an outfit that fits on your cell phone. It doesnt have to be removed when you make a call or send a text. If you purchase a skin for your device, its a good idea to also get a screen protector of some kind. A skin with storages usually will have space attached for credit cards to be easily kept on your person.
- Holster case: A holster case is another great option for users on the go. Holster cases give you quick access to your device by attaching securely to your belt loop or pocket. They can sometimes have extra compartments for you to hold cards and other small items.
You may have heard that magnets can break a smartphone. Some cell phone wallet cases use magnets to help them close securely and effortlessly. The kinds of magnets used for these cases wont have an impact on the way that your cellular device operates. They are strong enough to close securely but are generally far too weak to cause any significant problems with your cell phone.How can you tell if a case will fit?\t\t
The fit of a case, sleeve, pouch, or skin can greatly impact its functionality. Its very important to know that the case wallet option you choose will fit your cell phone the way it was meant to. Know the make and model; cases are usually designed to fit specific device models and model styles. Knowing the make and model of the device that you own will help you determine what case youll need.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Motorola.